download iPad Video Lesson 2012

الموضوع في 'منتــدي البرامج الكاملة والمتنوعة' بواسطة downegypto, بتاريخ ‏9 أغسطس 2012.

1. downegypto

downegypto عضو جديد

إنضم إلينا في:
    ‏11 ابريل 2012
    الإعجابات المتلقاة:
    نقاط الجائزة:

What Is iPad Video Lesson?

iPad Video Lesson was put together in order to provide video tutorials on how to use an ipad properly and get more out of it. What is the point on having such a high tech gadget when just half of its potential is used?

I first ran across the iPad Video Lessons when I started looking for more information on how to use skype on my ipad. There were a few videos I found online but non of them were geared to cover the exact details I needed to get this task done. So anyway, I looked and searched until I stumbled upon the iPad Video Lesson created by Pete or iPad Pete (that is how he calls himself ;)

I read the entire website about his offer and decided to try it out... why not? I figured if I didn't learn much from the video lessons I would just ask for my money back within the first 60 days. Right?

Well, I was so hooked to the video lessons that I learned a lot from them in just a few days.

Know your ipad inside out with video lesson offer through awesome features like

* Video Lesson Offer is made by iPad Pete who is extremely popular among the tech lovers circle meaning the guy know absolutely what he is teaching you.

* Extremely easy video lessons on your iPad which don’t get as much as 11 minutes daily to be a master gadget wizard.

* The option to rewind and forward these lessons is an added bonus if you feel like you missed something.

* Life time membership meaning all the new changes in the apps and technology will be explained to you absolutely gratis.

* In depth and thorough courses only for a paltry sum of $97 and that’s not all; 60 days money back guarantee if your happy with what you learn.

Are you ready to get the most out of your ipad !!

Course Contents

Module 1 – All About Your iPad
    Module 2 – Web Tips and Tricks
    Module 3 – More About Mail
    Module 4 – Reading on Your iPad
    Module 5 – App Fun & Productivity
    Module 6 – Listen to Music & Podcasts
    Module 7 – Organize Your Photos
    Module 8 – Watch Video on Your iPad
    Module 9 – Exploring Maps

iOS5 Training
    iCloud Training